Dusted down my a99 after using a99ii...

Started Jan 31, 2019 | Discussions thread
DivineMadcat Forum Member • Posts: 86
Re: Dusted down my a99 after using a99ii...

Lensmate wrote:

DivineMadcat wrote:

Lensmate wrote:

Marco Cinnirella wrote:

DivineMadcat wrote:

I’m pleased you’re happy. I on the other hand would nearly always prefer to use my a99ii over my Fujis so it goes to show that we all have different tastes - that’s fine, would be boring if we were all the same

He still has a Sony sensor in his Fuji...lol

-Martin P

Feel free to point out where I called out Sony as a whole, or expressed dislike for the sensor. Debate is fine, but please don't put words in my mouth.

I was a loyal user who has felt left out to dry, and yes, I have no love for the Sony system as it stands. Nor am I upset using another system powered by a Sony sensor, since the system as a whole is received much better support.

That said, I am glad they finally released this new adapter, as it was long overdue ( what did have been released from the start), and I hope it works out well for everyone..

You were not left out to dry. If you can't shoot with the setup you had, you won't be able to shoot with any other setup. The grass my look greener on the other side, but that may only be due to septic tank leakage....

-Martin P

https://www.flickr.com/photos/photosauraus_rex/

Again, agree to disagree. 
I could shoot with my setup, but again, that wasn't the problem (you love making up complaints that i seem to have). Users were/are left out to dry.  No new equipment.  No new updates. Frankly, no support at all.
I bought the A99ii, and following, the Tamron G2. What was an excellent lens on other systems, is artificially crippled on Sony. If i wanted better however, where do i go from there?  3rd party support died after that, and even much of Sony's inventory was either gone or astronomically priced.

Yes, there IS the E-Mount solution now, but that would mean using an A7 system, and thats where my personal desire to not use something with the ergonomics of a brick come on.  You may disagree, but the grass IS genuinely greener for me (and not thanks to your smart *** remarks as to why). My new system shoots better, has more support, and is growing enough to support my future plans; more than i ever got from Sony...

DivineMadcat's gear list:DivineMadcat's gear list
Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm XF 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow