Deminishing returns.....

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
OP Kemo-sabe Junior Member • Posts: 39
Re: I Guaranty There's a Whole Lot More There...

swimswithtrout wrote:

This is just a case of not knowing how to PP an image...

Upload your stacked TIF to Dropbox or even Google drive

I have already uploaded to my Google drive and my DropBox. In order for someone to be able to access the file I need an email address to send a invite notification that they have permissions to edit/download the file. Google drive will only send notifications to share the file to an email address. When I try to enter a user's name Google Drive won't allow me to do so. I get an error that says not a proper email address entered.

I agree that post processing astro images is not my forte. I have been attempting to follow online workflows to no avail. However, it could also be that I am imaging from a Bortle 9 sky in combination with my lack of experience processing astro images as well.  This is YTBD and I need to rely on the greater experience and advise from seasoned astrophotographers that are willing to help/advise a newbie (me).

ATPIT I'm starting to believe that the only thing that I have done successfully is the integration and automation of the hardware and software to be able to guide and take long exposure DSO images.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow