Nikon vs Sony and Canon

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
OP Nickemmano Forum Member • Posts: 63
Re: Nikon vs Sony and Canon

Jeff_0000 wrote:

rokoko wrote:

Canon is really good at 35mm, but not 24mm as many assumed. And I speculate that unnamed 35mm is Tamron. I will definitely try that if possible. I had two version of Canon 35mm f2 before, never looked other brand. The price of Tamron 1.4 is very close to 35/f2 IS, a no-brainer to miss. Well my problem is which version I should get. In a store I compared the EF vs F version with a very experienced Tamron rep, and we both agreed that it seemed the EF version had a larger diameter for the last element. So probably we shall not worry eventually Z mount Tamron lens will be using the same lens element size as Sony E mount.

For third-party SLR lenses, I prefer EF version as this version can be used on different camera systems with adapters. There should not be any optical difference between F and EF version.

Actually I am watching that right now.

Ohh how do you feel about these two lenses?

Hahaha guys you make me want to choose the canon. I hear great words from all of you about both lenses and body.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow