x-t200 users question re. dials.

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
CAcreeks
CAcreeks Forum Pro • Posts: 15,817
Re: x-t200 users question re. dials.

Barcud wrote:

I ask because I do find myself changing settings quite often when I am out shooting. I am used to seeing these settings set out clearly on dials and buttons. Without markings I just thought I would have to spend more time than I would like fiddling especially when a quick decision is needed. And yes the XT30 would resolve things but at an extra cost of £345. (could I set the dials buttons to change aperture, speed, and exposure comp.?)

I RTFMed.

The defaults are that the front command dial adjusts aperture, and the rear command dial adjusts shutter speed. Exposure compensation can be assigned to the Function dial on the left, but its default is film simulation.

Or in a different mode, the front command dial is program shift and the rear command dial is exposure compensation. I really like program shift, and +- EV is highly useful.

Two things that stopped me buying an X-T200 are (1) I don't want the 15-45 PZ, and (2) it has no compressed RAF option.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow