Sony 24-105 f4 G vs. Sony 24-70 f2.8 GM... flickr bias

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
LenRivers Senior Member • Posts: 2,740
Re: My ratings of six lenses' IQ after doing research...

Then this is what I would say based on it seems you have to get it right the first time.

Buy Sony glass with Sony bodies you will be happy. You know all will just work perfectly.

I feel there is still that extra 1% of compatibility when not mix and matching lenses.

Myself I can easily do the things I suggest but with your limited resources and I assume no desire to make a return my  2 cents  is play it safe and buy only Sony. Same suggestion if you shot Nikon I would not use Tamron or Sigma.

At least you know that the Sony lens you are buying was designed with the Sony body in mind. Sony, Canon Nikon etc are not designing anything for 3rd party glass in mind.

that is what I would do knowing what I feel I know and where you live and again seems like you need to get this right the first time and feel confident

I cant get in your head and you see you have many biased responses

I dont consider mine that way only cause I know how can anyone go wrong matching manufacture body and glass ?

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow