Happy with my X-T4 and so long to my X-T3

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
NormanAllen Senior Member • Posts: 1,027
Happy with my X-T4 and so long to my X-T3

Although my GFX 50R is my main body for some time now, I always kept my trusty and reliable X-T3 in my bag. The X-T3 is the first camera I ever owned that just felt right. I never had to think about anything while using the X-T3; every button/dial/setting was just easy for me to use without thinking. I came from a long history of Canon bodies from the 10D (I think I had a Rebel before that, actually) to the 1D Mark IV and switching to Fujifilm many years ago was the best thing I ever did.

Anyway, I had every intention of keeping my X-T3 for a long time. I still used it often, even though I love the 50R even more. Sadly, after a windy day of shooting by the beach, my X-T3 never turned on again. I didn't get wet and neither did the camera, so I am not even sure what happened. I tried different batteries, but no luck. My X-T3 is gone. I thought of just buying another X-T3 because I do need to have a backup body, but I decided to try the X-T4.

I shot with my X-T4 for the first time last week, and I am happy to say that it is so close to the X-T3 in terms of everything I mentioned above. I don't like the screen as much, but everything else is at least equal to the X-T3 to me. I will miss my X-T3 regardless, but the X-T4 is a very worthy replacement.

NormanAllen's gear list:NormanAllen's gear list
Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm GFX 50R Fujifilm X-T4 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R +7 more
Canon EOS 10D Canon EOS-1D Mark IV Fujifilm GFX 50R Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm X-T4
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow