a6000 camera Error. Turn Camera Off Then On. Board replaced already

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Martins SDI New Member • Posts: 7
a6000 camera Error. Turn Camera Off Then On. Board replaced already

I have buyed a Sony A6000 that doesn't works because bord damage. I have replaced motherbord and camera is working again. But I have another problem with it. Now when I shot for a picture, camera guives an error: "Camera Error. Turn Camera Off Then On". When this happens, camera freezes and the battery must be removed and reinserted, or else the error message remains on screen. Photo is saved in SD card and video is recording fine. I have tried shot without lens and when shots, curtain closes and open again.

I have tried looking online at this problem and I've seen and tried various ideas, including shaking the camera, tapping it on the top, cleaning the lens contacts, changing batteries, removing the battery overnight....

What could be the camera problem? New bord could need some calibration? Last owner only has told me that camera fall out and never turn on again.

I hope you can help me. Many thans in advance.

Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow