An update on my "Heavy Rig"

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Brian Wadie
OP Brian Wadie Forum Pro • Posts: 10,388
Re: Wow Brian!

Weegee wrote:

Some fantastic shots on your site! Those surfing shots are great. How many have you sold to Surfing Magazine? Or Audubon society?

Thanks for the compliment, appreciated

We are a somewhat special group, The Avon Beach Surfers and are a small group of dedicated photographers who shoot the action of "Our" wind and kite surfers for pleasure and provide them with the output free of charge

We are lucky to have some of the top pros in both the UK and world off our local beaches which are only 15 minutes from home, (one of our younger members was 4th in the world freestyle comp a few years back)

So my images get used by them for coaching, laughing at their mates better "Wipe out" moments, publicity shots etc

I have made a lot of money over the years exhibiting and selling my other work but this is not and never will be for sale (they are family )

-- hide signature --

So much to learn, so little time left to do it!

Brian Wadie's gear list:Brian Wadie's gear list
Sony RX10 IV Olympus E-M1 II Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 Pro Olympus 12-100mm F4.0 +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow