Few questions about X100v

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Jimbo1982 New Member • Posts: 6
Few questions about X100v

first post here so hello all.

I recently acquired an x100v. First thing I noticed was when I set iso to auto ( and setting a max of 3200 in the iso3 profile) the camera constantly sits at an iso of 3200 even when outside on a bright day. I watched a video recently featuring nick turpin and half way through you see a shot of his evf and it’s doing the same thing - mostly sat at 3200 and occasionally dipping down lower. Is this normal? Surely outside I should be able to use much slower isos and still get an exposure ?

The other thing I thought was odd is that the exposure meter is in the far left of the viewfinder. I sort of have to move my eye position a bit to see it. Does anyone know if you can change this? Can’t find anything in the manual so far. I shoot manual and use the meter a fair bit. Maybe I’m just old fashioned and should be concentrating on the histogram more ? Still seems odd the put the meter on the left and not at the bottom.

Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 Leica X1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow