New X-t3 owner!

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Zinch Regular Member • Posts: 216
New X-t3 owner!

Hi all!

I've been in the Canon M series for one year and a half more or less. I'm pretty happy with my M50 and lenses, but I wanted some more options and be sure I'm investing in a system with future development. So, after seeing the direction the Canon M series is trending to, I decided that I wanted to change ship.

I've been thinking about it a lot (A LOT) lately. I've considered every manufacturer and I've been very tempted by some FF options (Nikon Z5 seems a great camera at a good price). But finaly I've come to my senses: I don't need FF and the price and bulk is too much for me.

That geared me to Fujifilm (I hate the A6XXX series). "Well, it's all done" would you think. Oh man, I swear it wasn't! I've had a lot of doubts between the X-T3 and the X-S10. I've been some weeks switching form one to the other, leaving some pages one click before purchasing one or the other while some FF ghosts appeared from time to time.

Finaly, I settled on the X-T3. I love how it looks, its specs are more than enough for me (I don't need IBIS realy, but it would be handy of course), and I want to try the classic button array.

Some minutes ago I pulled the trigger for an X-T3 and the XF 16-80. WEEEEE!!

Now I just have to wait for it to arrive.

Note: I've found a good offer on the kit. I hope I don't see a better one in a few weeks in the Black Friday. Instead I plan to search for a good offer in some lenses

Zinch's gear list:Zinch's gear list
Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 16-80mm F4
Canon EOS M50 (EOS Kiss M) Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow