Really liking my new A7C

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
lovehifi Contributing Member • Posts: 734
Really liking my new A7C

Not great at writing in depth reviews so I will leave that to others but I really am digging the A7C. The EVF doesn't bother me at all. I wear glasses and have no problem framing shots or seeing my settings. MF is fine also. I have tried it with my Sony 20mm 1.8, Batis 40mm F2 and used my 28mm F2 which I have not been using much. All three lenses seems great on it. The 28mm really shines on this camera. On my A7RIV not so much. The ergonomics seem fine to me and the build quality is outstanding. For what I bought it for, an alternative smaller kit and a companion to my R4 and A9 I think its great. I do not do much video but when I do I use a gimbal which is the other reason I bought it. Just for fun I shot a short clip handheld with the steady shot off and used the Sony Catalyst software to steady the clip and am impressed. Like I said though I am not a perfectionist when it comes to video. Anyway as a hobbyist I am very happy with my purchase.

lovehifi's gear list:lovehifi's gear list
Sony a7C
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow