Collapsing Building

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
Horacecoker Veteran Member • Posts: 3,278
Re: WHAT A BUNCH OF BULL!

BrownieVet wrote:

What gives you the right to humiliate the OP?

He is a BEGINNER clearly asking for help in the issue of, as he call, "Collapsing Building" which you did not even addressed.
Moreover, all the krap you spewed are nor only irrelevant to his question.

That's by far the nastiest reply I've ever had the misfortune to receive on these forums.

If any forum moderator thinks I have humiliated the OP in any way shape or form please delete my post!. If the OP thinks they have been humiliated by my post I humbly apologise and please ask the moderators to delete it.

I know the OPs a beginner that was the whole point of my post - to help a beginner.

I didn't comment on the OPs original question because it had been answered thoroughly by other forum members. I actually mention this fact right at the top of my post.

In my eyes the OPs camera settings were a bigger issue than the 'collapsing building' problem.

I could have just passed on to another thread and nearly did but decided instead to try and help the OP. And in so doing get accused of spewing out 'krap'.

Ah well, such is life on the DPReiview forums!

Horacecoker's gear list:Horacecoker's gear list
Sony RX100 III Sony RX10 IV Sony a6600 Sony E 16-55mm F2.8 G
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow