Full frame advice

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Nickemmano Forum Member • Posts: 54
Full frame advice

Hello guys,

after a few years using my d5300 and my kit lens 18-140 i feel ready (and also have the cash) for an upgrade of my kit. I am interested in the full frame mirrorless world as i hear it will be the future. However with all those cameras coming out ( Canon R5 & R6, A7rIV, Z7 II,Z6II) i am confused. Due to the pandemic i havent had the chance to try them nor will i have it any time soon. So i am counting on you to inform me a little bit more than the reviews (because they may have bias or some affiliation) about quirks or strangths of these cameras. I know there is an a7 IV coming soon so i might wait to see that too but i would like to have an idea of what i am looking at.

I mostly do landscapes and travel and so far i have been using only my zoom. I ontend to get more serious and buy a few more proffesional grade lenses so it would be a lot of help if you could offer me some advice on that too.

Thank  you in advance

Canon EOS R5 Nikon D5300 Nikon Z7 II Sony a7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow