xf 56mm f 1.2 on a T-X4 - focus issues?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
AnderssonX New Member • Posts: 1
xf 56mm f 1.2 on a T-X4 - focus issues?

Hi guys,

I'm currently looking at a new camera and a couple of lenses. Right now I'm kinda leaning towards a X-T4 with the Fujinon XF 56 f/ 1,2 (Non APD version).

I really love the look of photos I've seen taken with this lens. However, last night I stumbled upon a video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yDSlkJwMOc&ab_channel=JoshuaJoelMunoz) where the author isn't really satisfied with a number of things.

One big issue seemed to be that it tends to miss the face focus quite often when using eye focus.

After watching the video I googled this issue and found quite the number of posts from other people about this. (Google search link )

What's your experience with this lens on your Fuji X-T4 (or T3) ? Do you recognize yourself with the missed focus problems?

It's really not the cheapest lens out there so I prefer not being dissapointed after getting it.

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R APD Fujifilm X-T4
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow