Nikon 200 f/2 VR II ?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
OP smhagger Senior Member • Posts: 1,425
Re: Nikon 200 f/2 VR II vs 200VR(I); Here you go

Incredible photos RB-great work! I remember you from when I was a more active shooter-good to see you're still at it!

Thanks for cutting to the chase on the VR vs VRII. I have my eye on a used VR at the moment and was thinking I may pick up the used VR and maybe buy a used D5 with the money saved as I only have a D750 at the moment (sold my two D3's from shooting weddings several years back when I got burned out). Now that my kids are getting older, and I'm on the brink of becoming a grandpa (albeit, a young one!), I figured it's time to return to capturing memories...

I'll keep an eye out for a VR version-that is the one I had previously anyway and absolutely loved it! Only sold it at the time because the money was better invested in a second D3 for my wife to use during weddings as a second shooter. Otherwise, we both regret parting ways with it...

My youngest two, about 14 years ago...

My eldest, about to make us first time grandparents:

Portrait of my second oldest son:

smhagger's gear list:smhagger's gear list
Nikon D750 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm F1.4G Nikon AF Nikkor 135mm f/2D DC +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow