Issues with Epson P900. Very frustrated.

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
rockbiter New Member • Posts: 4
Issues with Epson P900. Very frustrated.

I've been using the new Epson P900 printer for the past two weeks now. Overall, the print quality of the printer has been incredible - when I can get it to actually print. One of the features I use in modern day printers is bulk-loading paper in the feeder and printing multiple photographs. This is pretty standard on printers these days. However, this feature does not work on the Epson P900. I've had nothing but trouble with the top multi-page feeder. I've even gotten a replacement printer from Epson after extensive testing with their support people. The second printer didn't deliver any better performance.

The three paper types I've printed and tested have all failed to load multiple sheets. These are: Epson Premium glossy photo paper, Epson Luster photo paper, and Moab Juniper Baryta rag paper. In all cases, I have to load one sheet at a time. If there are multiple sheets the printer gives me an "out of paper" error.

Overall, I'm extremely disappointed with this printer. The new design sounded phenomenal. If only it would work as advertised.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow