Long Live the KP!

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
flektogon
flektogon Veteran Member • Posts: 4,558
Long Live the KP!

Well, after getting the latest information about the K3-III, I think it's time to appreciate how excellent and affordable is the Pentax KP camera. I've bought it 2 years ago for an incredible 750 CAD! Yes, the K3-III will be better in every aspect. Just a little bit. But at the end of the day you would end-up with the identical results. This reminds me my younger times, when everyone was chasing the best possible Hi-Fi equipment (at those times Hi-Fi audio systems were at the top of the consumer electronics), and willing to pay 2-5 times more for an amplifier, which instead of the 0.1% distortion (THD) and 15Hz-30kHz frequency response had 0.01% distortion and 12Hz-50kHz fr. Of course, then you listen music on the speakers, which had (still have!) nominal 5-10% of distortion and 50Hz-18kHz frequency response.

I have three Pentax cameras, K-x, K-S1 and KP, and frankly speaking, whenever I look at any picture on my high quality (ASUS PA-248) monitor, I can't recognize which picture was taken with which camera.

-- hide signature --

Regards,
Peter

Pentax KP Pentax K-S1 Pentax K-x
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow