What is the best wide angle zoom between the Sony 12-24 f4 and the Sigma 14-24 f2.8?

Started 4 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
RoyalShooter New Member • Posts: 8
What is the best wide angle zoom between the Sony 12-24 f4 and the Sigma 14-24 f2.8?

Hello everyone. I have been slowly adding Sony lenses to my assortment of camera equipment and I am looking to purchase a wide angle lens for my a7iii in the near future. My uses for it will be primarily for real estate photography.

In terms of important features, I would like a lens that has good flare resistance and distortion control. Since I will be using the lens for real estate, I will mainly be shooting around f8 so I don't have much of a need to purchase the massively expensive Sony 12-24 f2.8. I have been looking through options and it seems like either the Sony 12-24 f4 or the Sigma 14-24 will suit my needs. I was curious to see if anyone could provide any helpful info or suggestions that would make it easier to come to a decision.

Thank you!

RoyalShooter's gear list:RoyalShooter's gear list
Nikon D500 Sony a7 III Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm F1.8G +4 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow