X-PRO3 35mm f2 OVF + tracking for street portraits?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Jonassubvert Regular Member • Posts: 101
X-PRO3 35mm f2 OVF + tracking for street portraits?

Hi,

I just got X-Pro3 and I absolutely love this camera. I got it with 35mm f1.4 and I like this lens alot. I found out I really like to use use OVF with AF-C tracking. But am not a fan the sound that 35mm f1.4 makes and even tho it tracks much better then I expected I started to think about 35mm f2 version. If it tracks much better It could be a killer combo with Xpro3 and OVE for street portraits. But if AF is not to much different

Btw I also ordered a x100v that have not arrived yet, but now when I like the X-pro3 so much I kinda feel that I should have went with 2 X-Pro3´s instead. One with 18mm or 23mm and with standard to tele prime on. I have the 18mm already so price difference wouldn't be too much. But maybe x100v is so small so it makes sense to keep it, in jacket pocket or wearing without feeling it too much around the neck. Whats your thoughts?

Cheers,
Jonas

Jonassubvert's gear list:Jonassubvert's gear list
Panasonic S1 Sigma fp Panasonic S Pro 50mm F1.4 Panasonic S Pro 70-200mm F4 OIS Panasonic Lumix S Pro 16-35mm F4
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow