Am i misremembering things or did Godox make a device that tilts the R2 transmitter?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
tugwilson Senior Member • Posts: 2,823
Re: Am i misremembering things or did Godox make a device that tilts the R2 transmitter?

Richard Hopkins wrote:

ronscuba wrote:

tugwilson wrote:

An option in those cases is to put the on camera trigger in APP mode and use a second, hand held trigger to change the settings.

Second option if you have a bluetooth equipped trigger is to use the smartphone app.

Thanks, I did not know about the APP mode. I have the Xpro and also got a pair of the Flashpoint single pins for $25 each. I actually prefer to use the single pin because it is so small. Only time I use the Xpro is if I need HSS. I just checked and it has the APP mode also.

Godox XPro trigger does not have Bluetooth. AFAIK only the FlashPoint R2 Pro MkII and Godox X2T have it.

Yes, but the XPro has the APP mode which means that you an use a second held trigger to set the mode of the lights whist the on camera trigger fires them in Manual;, HSS and/or TTL mode.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow