Storage question.

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Guy Parsons
Guy Parsons Forum Pro • Posts: 35,475
Re: Storage question.

CoryP2003 wrote:

Came here to ask a similar question. Wondering if anyone could share photos of their office/strage space. My wife is on me about cleaning up my mess! lol

Mine gave up long ago, the room is mine all mine and it stays the way I want it.

I did clear a narrow path across the floor so I can get to the desk in the dark without too many collisions.

No photos as it is too horrifying for the average forum dweller.

For reference, I have 2 bodies, 8 or so lenses, 2 drones, GoPros and GoPro accessories, and all kinds of random cords, chargers, tripods, mounts etc.

Looking for better office organization methods. Thanks!

Long held cameras and stuff in a large sealed cargo box with silica gel and more recently went to a proper dry cabinet (as per my post above) for cameras and lenses. Old film gear that is no longer used moved to the cargo box.

Cheap plastic drawer sets in various sizes and configurations keep all the cables, chargers and odd bits in their place with drawers labelled mostly.

Dust of course is the big enemy, worse with full house air-con as it keeps stirring the air gently when used and settles dust everywhere. A number of various size scraps of cloth cover things not used to stop too much dust settling on them.

Been in this house 50 years now so well settled, maybe sometime in the next 50 years I will start tidying it up a bit.

Guy Parsons's gear list:Guy Parsons's gear list
Sony RX100 VI Olympus PEN E-PL1 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus PEN E-P5 Olympus OM-D E-M10 II +10 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow