Fuji high ISO character

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Pocket Lint Senior Member • Posts: 1,197
Fuji high ISO character

Just noticing something about my new Fuji X pro3. At first I was hesitant to shoot at the cameras high ISO ceiling of 12800, but looking closer at the images, the detail and tonality is still there! This is pretty impressive for a crop sensor if you ask me!

This brings a whole new appreciation for both aps-c AND full frame formats. Very happy with X pro3 results and my purchase.

Now as to my ethos when using this camera, it’s all about being in the moment, I’m fully embracing this ethos with this camera and not worrying about technical details too much. This is my camera for pure fun no strings attached

Edit: I should add a few more things, combined with the film simulations, the high ISO grain is very pleasing and I don’t see any unpleasant banding or artifacts shooting high ISO! This is wonderful, very very impressed, I don’t know how Fuji accomplished these technical feats but they did an amazing job with their XF line! I could only imagine how the image files will look processed in Capture One and with other fine lenses from Fuji in the near future!

Pocket Lint's gear list:Pocket Lint's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Fujifilm X-Pro3 Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM Canon EF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6L IS II Canon EF 16-35mm F2.8L III USM +3 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow