I went all in with the z system

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Atahualpa Regular Member • Posts: 345
Re: I went all in with the z system

kentak wrote:

I have to agree with KR Photo that your initial response had a negative tone. You said there was a certain quality in the sample photos that you were missing, but didn’t elaborate on what that was. You then went on to suggest he focus on getting education on technique rather than gear—the implication is that his technique is lacking based on two sample images posted to illustrate image quality. You said, “…but you have to work on your technique and not your gear.” With all due respect, who are you to make such a sweeping judgement about Miamistan’s technique based on just two sample images?

Glass half full, glass half empty, it's your choice. I think I was defensive with my statement initially. Also of course this is my opinion. If you don't like it or agree with it, that's okay. I don't know everything and as a human being of course I may be wrong too.

Atahualpa's gear list:Atahualpa's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon Z6 Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC Nikon 200-500mm F5.6E ED VR +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow