Ricoh GR iii and Image Sync Workflow for iPad Pro and how to not lose your Ricoh GRiii ring...

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
RobertLysakowski Regular Member • Posts: 144
Re: Ricoh GR iii and Image Sync Workflow for iPad Pro and how to not lose your Ricoh GRiii ring...

Angemon wrote:

Hello Folks,

Longtime GR User here who recently made the switch to an Ricoh GRiii, which I love truly love. Thank you to everyone on this forum who has posted feedback about this camera, both positive and negative, as you all helped with this choice. I am seeking more advice though as I am having difficulty determining a good workflow with my iPad Pro; I normally use a desktop machine. What is the best workflow using Image Sync and Lightroom on the iPad Pro? I also like to post my photos to Facebook as I live overseas and it is a great way for me to keep my family updated to my adventures (at home these days!) but am having difficulty achieving this too. Anyone have any pointers? Please help!

What's the difficulty you are facing with Ipad workflow? Once you got the photos to the ipad, you import them, process and export to JPG to post on social media...

If you have Creative Cloud subscription, you can sync these back to your PC.

btw - I would not use the Image Sync but the card reader and import photos directly to iPAD, without going through Photos app. Definitely faster and more convenient. My experience is that Image Import stops syncing when ipad goes for power saving, which means I can not leave it and go somewhere why it imorts my 100 photos. I won't do it and I need to be there and watch it, unless I am doing something wrong? Card reader fixes this issue.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow