This week with your Sony APS-C Mirrorless Camera 23/October/20

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
DutchMM Senior Member • Posts: 1,701
Re: Spurn Point walk

I remember the pleasure I took in telling one of the Dons who was giving me my viva voce exam as part of my finals that he had written in one of his books "It is the privilege of great artists to say important things without realising they are saying them" (see?  I still remember roughly the words from 1972!).  Once we have taken the shot and put the processed version on show, we have done our part.  The rest, as they say, is up to the onlooker.  I put a photo on FB in a silhouette challenge, and so far it has 720 odd likes (the group membership is about 140 thousand, so I am not boasting!).  It clearly means something, but not necessarily the same thing, to the 720 likers... I just wanted to see how my brand new 6600 and Zeiss 1.8/32 would do in the near dark, LOL!

When someone likes you work enough to want to print it, I say "Go for it!".  I may get a new FB friend, and possibly a new actual friend,  out of the latest request.  All that for a picture I already took ...

DutchMM's gear list:DutchMM's gear list
Sony a77 II Sony a6600 Sigma 10-20mm F3.5 EX DC HSM Sigma 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sony DT 50mm F1.8 SAM +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow