I'm back! What tripods/ ballheads/ support gear would you like to see reviewed?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Mark Banas
Mark Banas Regular Member • Posts: 497
I'm back! What tripods/ ballheads/ support gear would you like to see reviewed?

Hi Folks,

After a long absence, I am preparing to start reviewing more accessories for DPReview. My previous reviews focused on ball heads and tripods , mainly because, at the time, I was searching for my own personal camera support gear and didn't find enough info out there. The testing I did and the results in those reviews informed my own gear decisions, but also relied on my decades of experience in industrial design and hard-goods manufacturing. (Meaning, if you want me to review a hard-drive, I will probably just spout the specs and say "it holds files.")

So, anything new or interesting that I should be looking at? Anything old and interesting that hasn't been reviewed, or that you'd like to see compared to other products?

Let me know, as otherwise I'll be waiting for Kickstarter products to make it to production.

-Mark

Mark Banas's gear list:Mark Banas's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Pentax Q Pentax Q7 Pentax K-3 HD Pentax-DA 20-40mm F2.8-4 ED Limited DC WR +2 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow