Genuine ( Non Flame!) Question - Why Fuji?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Neuro13 New Member • Posts: 9
Genuine ( Non Flame!) Question - Why Fuji?

Why do you choose to shoot Fuji? Out of all the systems and cameras out there, what makes these little black and silver boxes the one that you've picked?

I'm particularly interested to hear from those ( like me) who shoot the one system and have decided to have Fuji as their one and only camera.

I'll give my own answer below!

I've shot a lot of systems over the years, mainly as a keen amateur but some as a professional as well. I'm just an enthusiastic amateur these days but I take my photography seriously. I have come back to Fuji twice now, after moving systems ( a combination of curiosity and GAS), and there are a few reasons why...

1) The images.

There's a quality and tone to Fuji images that I absolutely love, I find they take little to no processing, and obviously the colours are fantastic.

2) The lenses

Fuji lenses aren't cheap, especially for an APSC system, but I've yet to find a bad one, both in terms of quality control and performance.

3) The size

To be fair this one isn't Fuji specific, but as a busy dad I love the fact that I can out a 23 1.4 on my X-T3 and have a compact set up that can be thrown in a small bag and can accompany me almost everywhere.

So what about everyone else?

Why Fuji?   

Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow