DxO Photolab 3 - Increase contrast in film strip and another matter

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Michael Dbn Regular Member • Posts: 316
DxO Photolab 3 - Increase contrast in film strip and another matter

Good Day

I run DxO Photolab 3 on a 2019 iMac Retina (bought 2021) running Mojave 10.14.6.

I find that in the film strip that runs at the bottom of the screen the contrast between the image currently selected and the other images is so scant that I am often unable to tell which image in the film strip I am currently viewing in the main editing window.  For some reason the problem is worse at some times than at others.  This problem is exacerbated by the fact that the image number is not prominently displayed anywhere in the main window while I am editing an image.

My question is - is there any way in which I can increase the contrast to make it more obvious which image in the film strip is the current image?

Another lesser issue is that the left column that lists all my folders lists the folders on my portable hard drive in reverse date order so that I always have to scroll to the bottom of a long list to view the most recent images.  Is there any way I can change this so that the most recent folder is displayed at the top of the list?

Assistance from the experts on here would be appreciated.

Michael

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow