Can i adapt this lens to a fuji x system?

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
petrochemist Senior Member • Posts: 2,798
Re: Can i adapt this lens to a fuji x system?

Alun Thomas wrote:

The camera is a Zeiss Werra, the lens is fixed to the camera. To remove and adapt the lens is possible, but reasonably complex. That particular lens was also made as an interchangeable type, it would be easier to buy one of that type instead.

It is indeed a Werra and looks like my Werra 4, which unlike the earlier models does have interchangable lenses. Unfortunately it's not the entire lens thats changed, most of the lens controls remain on the camera side of the mount.

There are some very rare adapters for these lenses to mirrorless bodies (I've only seen e-mount). I think these adapters involve the destruction of the camera to extract the lens hardware. The cost of the one I saw was more than I was willing to pay eapesially if import duties are added.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Werramatic-Werra-3-4-5-onto-Sony-E-mount-Adapter-FS-A7-NEX-series-aperture-c/183000875170?hash=item2a9bb3c0a2:g:eEgAAOSwh9hZ-WWt

petrochemist's gear list:petrochemist's gear list
Pentax K100D Sigma SD14 Pentax K-7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 +15 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow