***This week with your a7x/a9x, Oct 24th - 30th, 2020***

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
win10-64 Regular Member • Posts: 248
Moon last night.

-- hide signature --

https://www.flickr.com/photos/188483626@N03/
"My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad." My pics are part of the Lord Jesus Christ's/God's creation, the Lord God of heaven who was in this world, who created this vast complex universe. It's not a product of luck/chance. Exposing the lie of EVIL-ution: It's truth and even common sense + reason, that mankind is not animal kind. Atheists stoop lower than even Devils, who believe there is one God and tremble. Salvation however is more than believing as Devil's do, being brought in repentance to see our lost, ruined, sinful, hell deserving condition before a righteous and Holy God, placing saving faith alone in the Lord Jesus Christ, His blood, finished work of the cross for salvation to be saved. Being born of God/saved to live for God's glory not for self. To walk in the Spirit, not after the world, it's ways, pleasures and after the desires of the flesh. My heart's desire and prayer to God for you and reason why warning is given, is that you will be among the few truly saved, and not be among the many who will truly perish in hell and the lake of fire forever.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow