Some 16-50 shots

Started 1 month ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
io_bg
io_bg Senior Member • Posts: 1,035
Some 16-50 shots

Hi all,

Just wanted to share some of the shots I took today on a hiking trip. I decided to go light camera-gear-wise and wasn't disappointed - sure I'd like some more reach but the 16-50 is small, light and behaves even better on my X-T30 than it did on my X-T10. Add to this I bought it used for about USD 90 / EUR 75 - I couldn't be happier with it.

We visited Pirin mountain in southwestern Bulgaria - it's the second tallest mountain in the country at 2914 m / 9560 ft. All photos are converted raws using the Classic chrome preset as a starting point.

Shortly before reaching the chairlift we stopped at a gas station for a cup of coffee and we also had this view to enjoy.

The chairlift brought us up to the hut visible on the left after which we went on to climb Bezbog peak

View from the top towards the hear of Pirin mountain

And an 8-shot panorama which resulted in a 80 mp image. Climbing down these rocks wasn't fun.

At the end of the descent we had another good view of the mountain hut.

The ride down on the chairlift was so pretty with all these fall trees.

And another one.

It was a beautiful and warm day and I'm glad I had the chance to go hiking and make use of the great weather.

Hope you enjoyed these, comments are welcome!

io_bg's gear list:io_bg's gear list
Fujifilm X-T10 Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8 Samyang 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Fujifilm 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 II +7 more
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Fujifilm 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 II Fujifilm X-T10 Fujifilm X-T30
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow