Tennis pictures from a dark tennis hall...

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Laci55
OP Laci55 Senior Member • Posts: 2,826
Re: Tennis pictures from a dark tennis hall...

Hi, Thank You so much for the kind comment! To answer Your question honestly during the  period of the “Honey moon” with the new camera could not be unbiased so take my comment with a grain of salt now... I have been working with quite a lot of camera system and recently I made a lot of rational selections and I am reduced my equipment to the things I like the most and I am using the most. I have just 2 systems now... The Canon and the Hasselblad. The R5 is at this moment is my most exciting instrument because I can use it on so many fields. I usually taking sport pictures with my EOS 1D x MK III and the 400/2,8 but I wanted to see what this camera could do on this field. I used it for football and tennis pictures and I do love it very much. The AF and the crop ability are 2 things I really appreciate. The files are fantastic and they can take a lot of “punishments”... The RF lenses really are unique peaces too... MY MK III is becoming the “bad weather” and back up camera even for sports in the future... At least this is my feeling now... Sorry for the long rant... Have a nice weekend!

-- hide signature --

'If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs...' Kipling
www.imaginestudio.se

Laci55's gear list:Laci55's gear list
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Canon EOS R Hasselblad X1D II 50C Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Canon EOS R5 +14 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow