Flower; in DSC-R1.

Started 3 months ago | Photos thread
Jerry045
Jerry045 Forum Pro • Posts: 12,342
Re: Here's one of mine

abiquiuense wrote:

Jerry045 wrote:

Here's a shot I took the other day. I thought it came out decent. What'cha think?

I am enthralled by the interior. It's the star attraction, in a play, during the "solo" opportunities. Bring that out before curtain down, and you'll score a hit, with the rest of the cast. Think in terms of your fine aviary captures.

Unique items with unique items.

Groupies with groupies. I'm one of Valentina's groupies. This is my living room floor/slab of concrete. We boiled oats in water, seeing as how on account of because, lactose is not my thing. Then we would sprinkle notamega, "Cinnamon; Let me in," cloves (myDad put it in his coffee, so why not?,) ginger, and sodium chloride.

Today, I have almost finished the room. myBabe found it weather proofed, and promptly claimed it for herself. Vale gets that silly grin every time that she sees grandma.

I think myBabe's flox fell ill, but, I liked the water droplets. Don't forget your "mister" bottle. Works wonders, and you don't have to irrigate them for the Gardener.

She is a cutie!!!

Good idea on the mister. I'll have to give that a try for effect.

Thanks David.

Jerry045's gear list:Jerry045's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS20 Sony RX10 IV +2 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow