iPad Pro - a new future for my hobby

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
akrabat Junior Member • Posts: 26
Re: iPad Pro - a new future for my hobby

One feature of Photos in the new iOS 14 is that you can now set a caption for each phone.

It's not very discoverable though as you have to "pull" the image up when you're in single image view to get to it. Very handy, but I wish they had added title and keywords when the did it! Maybe next year…

I've been looking at Lightroom Cloudy as that does do keywords on iPad and built-in brushes etc would be nice. However, the loss of Live Photos and Photos' Memories which I use as a widget on my iPhone means that I would need to maintain two systems which seems overkill.
Hopefully Nik will get around to brushes in RawPower and for now now, I just use my Mac for titles and keywords.
The iPad-only workflow feels like it's so much more possible nowadays and this discussion has been really interesting and makes me hopeful.

akrabat's gear list:akrabat's gear list
Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R Apple iPhone XS
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow