Can I bring my camera to jury duty/court?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
HamSupLo
HamSupLo New Member • Posts: 19
Can I bring my camera to jury duty/court?

I'm sure this is a dumb question and I know the answer not-so-deep down, but I thought I'd ask anyway. I have jury duty coming up (hopefully just for a day and not for an extended period of time).

The courthouse is actually a decent walk through the city from the parking structure so I figured I could take a lot of great pictures during that walk. Of course, that means I'd have to bring my camera with me once I get to the courthouse. Honestly, there's no other reason I'd be in that area, so I don't think I would go there to shoot under normal circumstances.

There weren't lockers or anything of the sort the last time was there and even if they did, I wouldn't want to put my stuff in there.

Should I just not bring my camera? Or is it fine to bring and leave in a backpack once I get there?

HamSupLo's gear list:HamSupLo's gear list
Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Carl Zeiss Touit 1.8/32 Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8 Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm XF 16mm F1.4 R WR +10 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow