digital photo frames

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
softmarmotte
OP softmarmotte Senior Member • Posts: 1,953
Re: digital photo frames

sybersitizen wrote:

Andy873 wrote:

softmarmotte wrote:

and i am sure there are going to be plenty of 'why do you want want one of those' sneers ...

Because those things have such horrible screens nobody would want to view any photos on them.

Congratulations for being predictable. But of course you're wrong.

I happen to be somebody. I have two inexpensive digital frames, and their display characteristics are perfectly fine for their purpose. I'm sure there are plenty of other owners out there whose requirements have nothing to do with pixel peeping scrutiny.

does anyone have any recommendations ?

One feature I kind of wish mine had is wireless connectivity. Once I load a memory card with images, it's a long time before I get around to updating it with new files. I might be more proactive with that if immediate access to my archives was available ... or maybe not.

let me know which ones ?

-- hide signature --

anyone is welcome to do anything they want with my images except sell them for profit
https://www.flickr.com/photos/softmarmotte/

softmarmotte's gear list:softmarmotte's gear list
Sony RX100 Olympus E-M1 II Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4-5.6 R +9 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow