GPU USELESS For Lightroom Classic!

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Batdude
OP Batdude Veteran Member • Posts: 4,942
Re: GPU USELESS For Lightroom Classic!

johnnyandedgar wrote:

"from everything that I’ve noticed and learned is that the good GPUs that Adobe “recommends” costs around $800 and up"

Where did you come up with this? It would appear you didn't understand or seek clarification on the information you were provided with.

From all the information I was provided from Puget and Lightroom the GPU cards that perform up there for serious heavy applications are really expensive.  Are you saying I’m making this up?

Very sad considering all the effort forum members gave to "help" you.

It sounds like you are taking things personal, once again, and are upset that I didn’t buy the $200 “PCIE 4” GPU you recommend?  
You are100% incorrect because my GPU purchase choice was indeed based on all that awesome information I was provided with from all you wonderful forum members, so I don’t know what you are talking about and I recommend you be very careful as to what you are trying to instigate here.

johnnyandedgar

Batdude's gear list:Batdude's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow