New Lightroom and Photoshop released today

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Chris Sargent
Chris Sargent Senior Member • Posts: 1,180
Re: New Lightroom and Photoshop released today

Jim B (MSP) wrote:

Chris Sargent wrote:

I'm finding it a bit buggy.. like it was rushed out.

Which package are you finding buggy? And what OS?

And what are the bugs? Maybe the rest of us could check them out and see if it is the software, or perhaps a result of a specific hardware setup you have.

I also was surprised with some of these features as they feel like a dumbing down of the application IMO

IMO, for PS they are trying to expand the market to more non experts, as well as counter some competitive threats.

Apologies. I should have taken more time with my post. A lot of the initial issues experienced have not re-occurred.  I did see an annoying issue when first opening a RAW file. The open buttone were greyed out an I could not see why. It turned out that there was a dialogue box 'hiding' a screens width to the right and it was hard to shuffle the screens to get access to the 'accept' button. Since then it has not re-appeared.

-- hide signature --
 Chris Sargent's gear list:Chris Sargent's gear list
Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Samyang 8mm F2.8 UMC Fisheye Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow