It was worth it!

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Brian Wadie
Brian Wadie Forum Pro • Posts: 10,319
It was worth it!

4 weeks ago I woke from major surgery after having a large section of bowel removed along with a potentially malignant tumour (as a result I am now friends for life with Winnie the Poo)

But this is a tale of joy and happiness and a great surprise - they got the tumour early enough that there was no malignancy

My colostomy is proving a joy to live with

The operation was performed by a friend of over 20 years who turned out to be one of the top microsurgeons in his field, as i result it was all done using microsurgery with no pain and such a rapid recovery all the medical staff keep checking to make sure its me 

All this is just to set the scene sympathy is not sought or needed and will be ridiculed! 

Now my great photographic surprise - my shooting habits of a lifetime have been turned upside down

Before I was a know it all pedant with over 20 years selling my work, winning the occasional gold medal and training / mentoring many hundreds of people in photography

-- hide signature --

So much to learn, so little time left to do it!

Brian Wadie's gear list:Brian Wadie's gear list
Sony RX10 IV Olympus E-M1 II Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 Pro Olympus 12-100mm F4.0 +1 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow