Eos R5 hot shoe corrosion after one shooting in light rain

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
Bernie_King Senior Member • Posts: 2,114
Re: Eos R5 hot shoe corrosion after one shooting in light rain

ProDude wrote:

Master619 wrote:

ProDude wrote:

I thought the R5 didn't come with a protector for the flash connections. Good if it does. I also like that level version. I see they offer that coupled with the glass screen protectors as well in a package.

The R5 doesn't come with such plastic protector (not sure if there is any package choice that includes it). But then again getting one like that is real cheap and can be used for any other exposed hotshoes as well, for example godox triggers,...

Yeah when my time comes I'll probably get that package off of Amazon that has the nice tempered glass for the LCD and the top window that comes with the two types of covers for the flash insert on top.Heck it was only about $10 so a steal.

After seeing this thread I immediately bought covers for my R5 and R6. May have been a freak thing but why take a chance. Found these on Amazon. You get 4 for $8.00 and they fit great

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CSRDNNT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow