Ricoh GR iii and Image Sync Workflow for iPad Pro and how to not lose your Ricoh GRiii ring...

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Angemon New Member • Posts: 3
Ricoh GR iii and Image Sync Workflow for iPad Pro and how to not lose your Ricoh GRiii ring...

Hello Folks,

Longtime GR User here who recently made the switch to an Ricoh GRiii, which I love truly love. Thank you to everyone on this forum who has posted feedback about this camera, both positive and negative, as you all helped with this choice. I am seeking more advice though as I am having difficulty determining a good workflow with my iPad Pro; I normally use a desktop machine. What is the best workflow using Image Sync and Lightroom on the iPad Pro? I also like to post my photos to Facebook as I live overseas and it is a great way for me to keep my family updated to my adventures (at home these days!) but am having difficulty achieving this too. Anyone have any pointers? Please help!

Also, that lens ring that is loose... did anyone notice that there is a tiny teeny screw that you can tighten to stop the ring coming loose? It is located on the ring itself and very difficult to see - I tightened mine with just a little extra torque from the factory and it fits nicely!

Arigato Gozaimasu!

- Angemon

Ricoh GR III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow