Changing brand rather than wait for M5.2 Locked

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
BirdShooter7 Veteran Member • Posts: 6,094
Re: Changing brand rather than wait for M5.2

dwfrommonterey wrote:

People that switch brands (or system to the RF) do it for the native lenses...

If I switch brands, it will be because I'm resisting being pushed into an R.

I want an advanced APS-C mirrorless body with integral EVF.

That is exactly what I want, preferably with R mount.

-- hide signature --

Some of my bird photos can be viewed here:

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow