* The Weekly Image Thread 20 10 19 #487 *

Started 3 months ago | Photos thread
EZGritz
EZGritz Senior Member • Posts: 2,941
Re: Did They Fix It?

OM lenses are getting hard to find. Focus peaking and manual focus makes them easy to use though I didn't use either for these shots. I wanted to try stopping the lens down to f/8 but the subject stuffed himself and fled the scene. I needed deeper DOF and though it might sharpen the lens. Doesn't need to be any sharper for my taste.

Did you know the MC20 and MC14 fit behind the adapter? Protrusion fits inside the hollow tube. 800mm f/8 in this size package. Wow. Definition of portable. Think I might take the OM lenses though I don't have anything wider than 50mm.

Sunny forecast this weekend. Need to stain a deck but hope to get out into the fall color. It's peaking in the mountains, not at lower elevations yet. My Japanese Maples are just starting to show color in a few places, the Coral Bark's are brilliant.

EZGritz's gear list:EZGritz's gear list
Olympus E-M1 II Olympus E-M5 III Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital 2.0x Teleconverter EC-20 +10 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow