Macro for Panasonic g80/85

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
elle2136 New Member • Posts: 8
Macro for Panasonic g80/85

Hi I am looking for some advice on which would be the best macro lens for my g80 camera I see there are four options the Panasonic 30mm - I feel this one is too small and I would have to get a little closer than I would like

the 45mm - I was planning on getting the 42.5 Panasonic, does the 45 make a good portrait lens as well and be used for both close up photography as well as portrait

then my third choice the Olympus 60mm - this is the most tempting one to me I think but has anyone used this on the same body as I have?

for shooting I just do it for a little bit of fun nothing serious and I don’t want or plan to take lighting equipment or a tripod out and about with me I just want to pop the lens on and go,  I mostly take close ups rather than true macro and I am more interested in flowers than bug, so far I have only been using my kit lens and getting some nice close ups but there are times i wish I could get in closer to leaves and flowers, like I say for me it’s just something I do for fun and find relaxing, so which lens would be best for hand held on my Panasonic g80

thank you for any input or help

Panasonic G85 Panasonic Lumix G 42.5mm F1.7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow