Do I need a bug bomb/new appreciation for my Sonys ???

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
MedicineMan999
MedicineMan999 Senior Member • Posts: 2,279
Do I need a bug bomb/new appreciation for my Sonys ???

My gut tells me an R5 will be in route to me in the next 1-2 weeks.

Considering I was just perusing the bug report and the R5 at community.usa.cannon it might behoove me to get a few bug bombs

And I think after several years of a9 and a7Riii/a7riv ownership I might be in for new appreciation of their stability, e.g. I've never had either lockup with Sony lenses. The A7riii did lock once for a battery pull using the Nikkor 300PF+Commlite adapter.

Back to the community.usa.cannon; I don't think I've ever read of a Canon release so riddled with anomalies.

I know Canon is eager to even approach Sonys position high atop the mirrorless hill but did they rush a half baked item to market?

No worries. I'm still in. Not that I'm leaving my tried and true Sonys....just the better part of curiosity has me on the R5.

MedicineMan999's gear list:MedicineMan999's gear list
Canon PowerShot G1 X Olympus Tough TG-3 Panasonic FZ1000 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX80 Sony RX100 V +66 more
Canon EOS R5 Sony a9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow