EOS M50 Firmware Update, Version 1.1.0

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
P runar Regular Member • Posts: 323
EOS M50 Firmware Update, Version 1.1.0

Firmware Version 1.1.0 incorporates the following enhancement and fixes:

1. Enables NFC connection with smartphones running Android 10 operating system.

*For Android running v6.0 or later, use Camera Connect v2.7.10 or later.

*For Android running v5.0 or older, use a connection method other than NFC.

2. Fixes a phenomenon where, in rare cases, the camera may not autofocus at the edges of the image area.

3. Fixes a phenomenon in which, when using a Web service, if a camera is registered that is the same model as a camera that had already been previously registered, the registration data of the previously registered camera is overwritten.

4. Fixes a phenomenon in which, with [Display settings: Manual/Screen] set, when the camera's LCD screen is closed, after connecting to EOS Utility, the Remote Live View window is not displayed correctly in some cases.

This firmware update is for cameras equipped with firmware up to Version 1.0.3. If the camera's firmware is already Version 1.1.0, this update is unnecessary.When updating the firmware of your camera, please first review the instructions thoroughly.

I tested the NFC connection an it works on my Android 10 phone.  Great

when i tested the autofocus thing i didn't see anything different .

P runar's gear list:P runar's gear list
Canon EF-M 32mm F1.4 Canon EOS M Canon EOS M50 Canon EOS M6 II Canon EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM +4 more
Canon EOS M50 (EOS Kiss M)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow