Oops I did it again!

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
photofan1986
photofan1986 Veteran Member • Posts: 3,538
Oops I did it again!

Although I recently got a full frame camera with a few lenses, I'm still in love with m43. Not long ago, I could replace my GX9 with a EM5III for a very good price, and a few days ago, I camera across a nice GM5 for sale. I couldn't resist! 
Actually, I already had this camera but only for a short while, because at the time I kept my beloved GM1 instead. (which I eventually sold a few years ago...one of the few cameras I regretted selling).

So I found this nice GM5 with its kit lens, 3 (three!!) original batteries, a nice carrying case and the original leather half-case, along with a 32GB Sandisk Ultra plus card, and a 8gb card. All that for...200€! Who would have resisted? 

It's such a nice tiny well built piece of equipment! A shame that Olympus and Panasonic didn't issue a newer version of it.

Here is my current m43 stable. This time, the little jewel will not go anywhere anytime soon

Funny to think that they both share the same sensor size 

photofan1986's gear list:photofan1986's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Sony RX100 III Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +11 more
Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow