looking for a lens bag that may not exist ???

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
TITCHY Senior Member • Posts: 1,320
looking for a lens bag that may not exist ???

Hi , sorry for the somewhat cryptic title, I will explain as best I can , I like to travel light , usually 1 camera 2-3 lenses , I have a rather unique problem ,I have a spinal deformation (90 degree Hemi) as a consequence I am unable to carry a backpack, they are simply not designed for people of my shape,  I am looking for something that can hold 2 lenses  and maybe a couple of small accessories , most of the shoulder bags I have seen look rather rigid , and almost always designed around holding everything including a camera, I do not travel so far as I used to , and in most cases would have the camera and one lens around my neck ,so only require a lens only back for a couple of lenses ,the biggest being the 70-200 S , anyone seen anything that may work , I am getting spots before my eyes from hours of looking for one . maybe I am using the wrong criteria for searching ???

I do not expect anyone to find one ,but if you have read thus far , thanks anyway.

Graham

TITCHY's gear list:TITCHY's gear list
Nikon Df Nikon Z6 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D +60 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow