Shopping tips

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
giuffridavide New Member • Posts: 6
Shopping tips

Hi guys!
I'm a beginner photographer who used his father old Nikon D3000 until now. So got some basic about photography but I'm certainly not a pro. Just an amateur shooting for passion random stuff, trips and family moments.
I was thinking about going fullframe. Actually I already bought a Tamron lens for E-mount because of an awesome deal.
I'm really tempted by buying the A7III, my guess is that waiting for a blackfriday deal + Sony's cashback I will be able to paying around 1500-1600€.
On the other hand I found a used but still good A7RII from a very legitimate shop with less than 8000 shoots, in bundle with 6 Sony's batteries for 1100€.
Of course A7RII is and older model with less feature than A7III, but don't you think that at that price can be considered a very competitive deal with respect an A7III for that is priced 500€ more?
Keep in mind I'm not a professionist and I don't have to deliver to customers (so i don't really value the double card slot, the 10fps burst rate or the excellent AF). The only big downside of the A7RII to me is in from a videography point of view, missing the 1080p@120fps or in general the not-so-flawless performance in Super35 (I heard it is suggested to record in APSC mode).

Thanks so much for your opinions!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D3000 Sony a7 III Sony a7R II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow