D810 Can Still Catch a Kingfisher

Started 2 months ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Pietro13 Regular Member • Posts: 220
D810 Can Still Catch a Kingfisher

New gear is fun and exciting when it comes out.  I love to review the specs to see how much technology has advanced.  More pixels, more frames per second, better auto focus, eye AF just to name a few.  Photographers by nature are always striving to make better photographs so it makes sense that we lust for new gear.  As we watch the first look videos on YouTube we imagine the better photos we could take if we just had that new camera.  The problem is, the camera we already have is more than capable of getting the shot we sit there dreaming about.  I try to remember this when I reach for my wallet to get my credit card.  Most times it works and sometimes it doesn't, but thankfully all my equipment works just as well as the day I purchased it.  Here are some pictures I was able to get with the outdated and slow D810.  Hope you enjoy.

Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Nikon D810
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow